Dr. Kevin Greuloch
Dr. Greuloch is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and sees patients of all ages and types, from glasses evaluations to more complex diseases of the eye. Dr. Greuloch performs Cataract surgery, Lasik, and numerous Glaucoma surgeries.
He is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Notre Dame. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School, which he followed with an internship at the University of Chicago-Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago. He then did his Ophthalmology training at the University of Illinois at Chicago, graduating in 2003.
Dr. Greuloch is currently an Instructor of Ophthalmology with the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at Washington University. He spends a full day every week teaching young resident doctors how to perform ocular surgery and take care of patients in the resident eye clinic at Washington University. He was awarded “Clinical teacher of the Year” in 2007 and 2013.
He is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society. He and his wife have 2 children, both boys, born in 2008 and 2010 and have been living in St. Louis since 2004.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Chicago – Louis A Weiss Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at Washington University
- Washington University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and refractive surgeons
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society